Monday, May 11, 2009

No Big Man, No Biggie

How about them Rockets? That was so awesome watching them annihilate the Lakers with no Yao in the lineup. Although, awesome to me means watching it quietly (mostly) at home by myself. All the raucous and crazy screaming is not for me. This is probably the reason I enjoy watching at home more than actually attending. I also actually like listening to the commentators which I don't think most avid sports fan do, because they do their own analyzing, but I admit I'm such a fair weather fans sometimes. So, I just like to sit back, relax and let the pros tell me what's going on. I know, it's weird. I don't mind the typical sports spread though. Wings, nachos, chips, pizza. Well, I guess any junk food. Yeah, just give me all that on a table with no one else around, and a basketball, baseball, or tennis game on, and I'm good to go for the next two hours or so.

No comments: