My coworker brought in two boxes of donuts from BB Donuts, and the one that looked like either blueberries or chocolate chips caught my eye. Coworker told me it was blueberries and so, loving blueberries, I tried that particular one, and boy, am I sure glad I did. It was the best cake donut I have had up to this point in my life. To be polite I took only one, but during lunch after everyone had had the chance to get theirs, I went to look in the boxes, and there was one left. I didn't hesitate to claim it for myself for the next morning. Next morning, I nuked it for 20 seconds, and it still tasted sublime, albeit a little greasy, but it's a donut. I am definitely going to this place myself and will try to stop myself from getting a whole box of only blueberry donuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment